Eurospares was founded in Johannesburg late 2000 with the precise intention of distributing high quality Brake Pads, Brake Sensors, Brake Discs, Clutch Kits, Fuel Filters, Oil Filters, Cabin Filters, Air Filters, and Wiper Blades for passenger and light commercial vehicles. As the company grew and due to customer demand and word of mouth nationwide, the vision was to ultimately distribute our products to the greater part of South Africa. Hence, the second branch was opened in Durban in 2002 and later also in Cape Town in 2003.
Our Team comprises of people who are specialized in their field. We are dedicated and committed and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of service to our valued customers! Our purpose as a company is deeply rooted in building long term, high impact relationships with our customers and through effective product innovation, remain competitive in tomorrow’s challenging business environment.
We are constantly keeping ourselves updated with the latest vehicles being manufactured on the market, thus allowing us to provide our customers with availability on the most recent products.
With the highest seals of standard approval such as EC90 and SABS, the consumer can rest assured to maintain their vehicles with parts which will stand the test of time. All products are also accompanied by a 12 month warranty (no questions asked) for your peace of mind in knowing that Eurospares will always ensure that you receive the maximum satisfaction possible.
Continuous development and research has enabled the group to provide parts dedicated to South African car makes and the various climate conditions. All products go under vigorous testing to ensure that we offer only the most sought after technologies and correct materials.
Eurospares is also well known for its well accomplished customer support which is available 5 days a week to offer any assistance needed. With more than 40 years combined experience in the auto industry, you can rest easy in knowing that you have a world class team backing you.
We are looking for an Experienced Parts Salesperson!
- Three to five years of work experience in Automotive Parts
- Familiar with stock takes and organizing inventory
- Strong verbal communication skills needed
- Great customer service skills
- Friendly and energetic
- Own transport and valid driver’s license
- Assist customers in finding the parts they are looking for, including answering questions, educating on product usage and providing advice for maintenance and installation
- Teach customers about parts they are purchasing when requested
- Calculate sales totals, taking into account such factors as discounts, store credit, promotions and flash sales
- Assist with inventory management and verify that all parts are correctly stocked and displayed for optimal visibility and accessibility
- Inspect returned parts to find defects and promptly assist the customer with a replacement part or a full refund
- Inspect old parts and listen to customers description of errors to determine the needed replacement parts
- Maintain accurate inventory of stock by labelling parts and recording sales
- Provide advice on how to substitute or modify parts when identical replacements are unavailable
- Ability to source vehicle replacement parts and manage counter sales
Salary to be discussed in the interview